[Sca-cooks] Lobster in Period

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Thu Jan 16 08:58:43 PST 2014

You don't want to use langostino.  Lamgostino is Spanish for the squat
lobster, which isn't a lobster at all, and comes mainly from the Pacific.
What you want to use is langouste, spiny or rock lobster.  The differences
between H. gammarus and H. americanus are primarily physical shell
variations.  There shouldn't be any difference in taste.

Bear