[Sca-cooks] Borage

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Jan 19 12:33:33 PST 2014

A number of the garden seed companies sell it. I can remember taking a couple
of seed packages to someone who lived in Canada because she'd not found them
locally and wanted them for her herb garden.  30 years ago or longer now. I guess it's still uncommon.
I cannot recall eating it, although if was served in a mixed salad or dish, would I have noticed?

Johnnae