[Sca-cooks] Borage

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jan 22 20:11:53 PST 2014

Ranvaig commented:
<<< I used to deadhead the plants and not let the seeds ripen.  Still got
a few new plants but not nearly as bad as other weeds I had to fight.
It helped that I had it planted in an herb bed that was well away
from the vegetables. >>>

deadhead the plants? What does this mean? Play loud music until the plants wither up and die? :-)

I know they used to say things about what would happen to the hard rock generation, but that didn't seem to affect fertility… :-)

These comments do sound like the warnings I heard on this list about mint.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris