[Sca-cooks] Viking ship kit

Daniel And elizabeth phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Sun Jan 26 10:53:29 PST 2014

I gave the table top catapult kit to my daughter, she is 11 and wants to be an engineer, for Christmas.  It is a nice wooden kit and we had a great time putting it together and gluing it up.  It will toss half a wine cork a goodly distance.  A word of caution don't over wind the twisted skein.

Daniel