[Sca-cooks] Confections was Cut-Off Date for Cookery Books?

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Fri Jan 31 09:28:05 PST 2014

The "Gebackens" chapter is really interesting translating because of the
multiple definitions and context dependencies.  I've been toying with it on
and off for a couple of years with indifferent success.

You wouldn't happen to have a definition for the noun "Feuwer" would you.
The context suggests it's a vegetable to be thinly coated in batter.

Bear