[Sca-cooks] Something new and different and hopefully a lot of fun at KW Cooks & Bards this year.

Sue Gilbert viscountessshava at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 10:20:52 PDT 2014

Game Show “Name that Ingredient”

We will be having a game show about cooking but fun for everyone. This fun activity will be hosted by HE Kenna Harve (Kim Harvey) with assistance by HE Frances Elizabeth Devereux (Kelle Streeter Giese). Teams of three people will be tested on their knowledge of ingredients (common and obscure). Sign up early by emailing us at cooks.bards2014 at gmail.com (limit of eight teams). Sign-up will be available at the Gate, too. Prizes will be provided by HE Kenna. Come test your knowledge or see how well you can guess. A fun way to digest the feast on Saturday night.

And here's the challenge! We already have two teams signed up from the Midrealm. Come and do battle against "The Wooden Spoons" and "The Silver Spoons". Limit is 8 teams so sign up soon! Send your team members names, your team name, and kingdom (or come up with an inter-kingdom team) to cooks.bards2014 at gmail.com to join in the fun!

--

I remain, in service to the Northshield, our Society, and most of all, to the populace~~

justShava®
Elashava bas Riva, CL, CP,
(mka Sue Gilbert)  3314 Ridgeway Ave.  Madison, WI  53704 phone: 608.244.2845; cell 608.213.1107