[Sca-cooks] Silly Season 2014

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 21:38:34 PDT 2014

We're off to Pennsic tomorrow.  Homemade meatloaf for sandwiches on the
road but we can't forget the gummy bears.  Son turns 4 tomorrow and 10
hours in the car is hardly a fun birthday present but we'll have surprises
for along the way.  It's been 3 years since we were last "home".  Looking
forward to a week of no phone calls and nobody says "I didn't know" or
"Nobody told me".

Shoshanah