[Sca-cooks] Still seeking teachers for Known World Cooks & Bards

Sue Gilbert viscountessshava at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 1 19:58:29 PDT 2014

We're still seeking teachers for Known World Cooks & Bards

We're doing great on classes for KWCB7 that will be held over Labor/Labour Day weekend this year in the Kingdom of Northshield near the Wisconsin Dells. http://jararvellir.org/cooksnbards2014/ We have 21 confirmed cooking classes for sure and a few more in the wings that we're waiting for details on. However, we'd love to have more. Our site is beautiful and we can fit in a lot of classes there.

You can see the list of cooking classes athttp://jararvellir.org/cooksnbards2014/cooking.html as well as our wish list for more classes (but we aren't limited to what is on that page.) Please go to http://jararvellir.org/cooksnbards2014/reg-forms.html and fill out a teacher's form. If you have questions about whether your class is a good idea, please feel free to email us at cooks.bards2014 at gmail.com
The deadline for registering classes is July 23, 2014, but the sooner we have classes in place the sooner we can publicize what a great event this will be.

Cheers-
Shava, one of the Herders of the cats, Lyricists for the honeybees, and Lassoers of the winds

I remain, in service to the Northshield, our Society, and most of all, to the populace~~

justShava®
Elashava bas Riva, CL, CP,
(mka Sue Gilbert)  3314 Ridgeway Ave.  Madison, WI  53704 phone: 608.244.2845; cell 608.213.1107