[Sca-cooks] Great Find

Daniel And elizabeth phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Sun Jun 8 10:20:19 PDT 2014

The knives were actually a side purchase.  I also found in silver; rings, ear rings, necklaces, bracelets, a silver pin and at least one pendant.  They need to be tested but I think I found a medium weight gold chain (14K), two little gold pendants, one of which is set with faceted stones, and a gold pin (10K).  I found two strands of beads one of amber that was of the fairly typical type strung with small tumbled nuggets, the other was more elaborate had tumbled amber nuggets, amber glass and agate. It was hung with of all things an amber colored carnelian Thor's hammer. Total out of pocket plus gas was $22.  Gave to the wife one of the silver bracelets set with emerald cut stones and the pair of sterling silver fleur de lis ear rings.