[Sca-cooks] HELP!

Joel Lord jpl at ilk.org
Tue Jun 10 12:14:14 PDT 2014

Yeah, unfortunately this problem is still current and is going to stay
that way until the mailing list software gets upgraded.

Last time this came up on the list was May 8, and when I posted a lengthy
explanation and asked that it get forwarded to someone who could actually
possibly act on it ("Papa Gunther"?) I eventually got back that the host
was going to upgrade to handle the problem... to not the version that
would fix it.  They did indeed upgrade, but it is indeed still not the
version that will make this right.

Unfortunately, until they upgrade to Mailman 2.1.18 and turn on DMARC
header munging, this is going to continue to plague us.

> I have had the same problem.
>
> Guillane
>

> In a message dated 6/10/2014 1:16:27 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> eskesmith at hotmail.com writes:
>
> Please,  I have now been bounced at least three times within the last
> three
>  weeks.  How (barring ending membership here) do I get back onto the lists
> without the "bounce house" sailing off with me?
>
> Hopeful  regards,
> Brekke

Joel Lord
Web Master, Alpha Psi Omega Grand Cast