[Sca-cooks] Known World Bardic Congress and Cooks Collegium cookery and B&V classes

Sue Gilbert viscountessshava at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 08:18:42 PDT 2014

We hardly believe this but with the class registrations received yesterday, we are at 42 cookery classes and 6 B&V! This is without promised/in-the-works classes from a few people that we are holding space for. We have decided to shut down cookery and B&V class registration ASAP, or double the length of the event! We think logistically that shutting down class registration makes the most sense. (We had already reached critical mass on the bardic side of the event as well. With the keynote talks, we're looking at event with 100 classes!!!)

We will have the website updated as soon as practical. I'll send out an announcement when we do.

Cheers-
Shava

I remain, in service to the Northshield, our Society, and most of all, to the populace~~

justShava®
Elashava bas Riva, CL, CP,
(mka Sue Gilbert)  3314 Ridgeway Ave.  Madison, WI  53704 phone: 608.244.2845; cell 608.213.1107