[Sca-cooks] HELP!

nd sca nd_sca at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 08:23:54 PDT 2014

I as well have been getting the "you have been suspended" messages.  Very frustrating!    I always get the message on the same day I actually get messages from the list, so it seems I have not been missing anything... but reading through these I can tell I am actualling missing messages.  Thanks for posting the link below!

Lady Natal'ia Georgievicha

Argent, a Chief Rayonny Azure.