[Sca-cooks] Street food?

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Jun 16 13:18:39 PDT 2014

I have an article on the topic of  Past Repasts for Pilgrims, Wayfarers, and the Poor. It's a revision of an article I did for TI. It's just been submitted for publication.  If and when it is published, I can send you details. For the topic of foods associated with fairs you might want to start with The English Fair by David Kerr Cameron. [Stroud, England: Sutton Publishing, 1998]

 Also see Carlin, Martha. "Fast Food and Urban Living Standards in Medieval England." Food and Eating in Medieval Europe. Edited by Martha Carlin and Joel T. Rosenthal. London: The Hambledon Press, 1998. pp. 27-51.

 Johnnae