[Sca-cooks] Street food?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 16:04:06 PDT 2014

In the FOOD section of the Florilegium:
p-street-food-msg (8K) 7/28/11 Period street food.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/p-street-food-msg.html

And in the FOOD-BREADS section:
(We definitely see pretzel shapes being sold from street carts in illustrations)
pretzels-msg (77K) 9/25/13 Period pretzels and pretzel-like breads.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BREADS/pretzels-msg.html

Probably sold as street foods but maybe from a store front rather than from a cart:
pizza-msg (20K) 9/ 2/06 Period pizza and similar items.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BREADS/pizza-msg.html

Is-it-Pizza-art (27K) 4/27/04 "When is a Pizza not a Pizza?" by Helewyse de Birkestad
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BREADS/Is-it-Pizza-art.html

In the CELEBRATIONS AND EVENTS section:
fairs-msg (8K) 10/ 2/10 Medieval fairs. Trade fairs. SCA events.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CELEBRATIONS/fairs-msg.html

Probably more associated with street food and fairs, but the first is the only one I've complied specifically with those in mind.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris