[Sca-cooks] Street food?

Beth Harper lyndyn29 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 08:53:16 PDT 2014

Thank you SO MUCH to everybody who posted - I kind of threw this out there,
intended to follow up and then got very busy, and spent the weekend away
from a computer. I will pull together a summary of this information for the
fellow who asked for it (and for my own future reference!) and post a link
to it here sometime in the next couple of days.

Liepa