[Sca-cooks] Rumpolt, not Rumbolt

Sharon Palmer ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Sun Mar 2 12:40:08 PST 2014

You might be having trouble because of the typo.  It's _Rumpolt_, not Rumbolt.
(I don't usually bother pointing out typos,
unless it makes something hard to find).

Besides the facsimile, you can download my transcription and translation here:
It's a Yahoo group, you will have to join the
group, then go to the file section to download.