[Sca-cooks] Meat and potatoes

Saint Phlip saintphlip at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 15:24:02 PDT 2014

Katharina, it takes extra effort to get Stefan to try ANYTHING that isn't
meat or potatoes or pizza.

Ask him about carrots and Pennsic some time...

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 4:33 PM, Susi Mayer <susanne.mayer5 at chello.at>wrote:

> Again weeks behind,....
>
> Hi Stefan,
>
> Kuchen is cake and  a real dark chocolate cake with lots of choc is
> heavnly bliss ;-)
>
> Btw, what do you mean be green squishy things? eg nettle *spinach*  is
> green, squishy and funny textured but a delicious spring dish with mashed
> potatoes and fried  or scrambled eggs,....
>
> And I do know some people here in Austria who aviod all things green, or
> red or yellow or... like the plague and can not be brough to eat veggies
> except in dire need or when starving ,...so Americans are not alone in
> that,...
>
> Kind Regards from a sunny and flowery Vienna, Spring IS on its way,....
> Katharina
>

> Stefan wrote:
>
> snip-----
>
> What is "chocolate kuchen"?
>
> I like meat and potatoes. But I will try other things. However, it will
> take extra effort to get me to eat green, squishy things or things with
> unusual textures.
>
> Stefan

Saint Phlip

So, you think your data is safe?
http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/01/23/schneier.google.hacking/index.html?hpt=T2

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

.I never wanted to see anybody die, but there are a few obituary notices I
have read with pleasure. -Clarence Darrow