No subject

Fri May 9 12:02:20 PDT 2014

osemary, lavender, savory, mint, marjoram, pear pies (dates, mace, nutmeg, =
ginger), cottage cheese.

So, after some further discussion I sent my mother a recipe for "Stewed Mut=
ton" (A Book of Cookrye) that I had made with much success at a feast last =
Easter.  Lamb being quite dear, she used brisket instead, and it was a smas=
hing hit.  It contains raisins and lemons, and Mom being who she is used qu=
ite a lot of raisins and one lemon, and low-salt stock in case anybody had =
a problem about sodium.

With it Mom served a salad and something with pears for dessert.  Everybody=
 asked for the recipe for the meat dish.  She was quite thrilled.

And so, we continue to convert the world.........

                            ---== Morgan (serving pear pies this weekend)

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming."
 I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed."  ---== G. Stoddart