No subject

Fri May 9 12:02:20 PDT 2014

since 1973 known as the British Library,
and now online at
 http://www.bl.uk/collections/manuscriptscat.html

Harley MSS 1 - 7660.
Collected by Robert Harley (d. 1724) and
 Edward Harley (d. 1741), 1st and 2nd Earls of
Oxford. These manuscripts were sold to Parliament
 by the Countess of Oxford and her daughter,
 the Duchess of Portland, in 1753.
Catalogue A Catalogue of the Harleian Manuscripts
 in the British Museum, London, 1808-1812. 4 vols.

The word is Harl e ian from Harley... not ie

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis

Seton1355 at aol.com wrote:
 See?  Now, that is good information to know.  I always wondered why
*Two 14C