[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 97, Issue 3

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Sat May 3 12:11:51 PDT 2014

Thanks
Im part of a KAOS (sca a&s crafts gift exchange) and my SEECRET recipient is into Persian.  We had the opportunity to chat (unbeknownst to them) and that is what they stated.  I know nothing of Persian so came here for more info, since asking them for specifics would make me far too obvious. I was under the impression they were fairly decent in their research, but sounds like they are looking at modern and assuming.
Well POOOOO, there goes Idea Number One.
Back to the drawing board :(  Maybe look for hat patterns.... (restriction is: under siege, must use stuff you have on hand.. I have spices, fabric, beads....)

THANKS
Gwen Cat
specifically, I have been told there are