[Sca-cooks] Complimentary copy of Accounting for Taste: The Triumph

Susi Mayer susanne.mayer5 at chello.at
Wed May 7 12:41:46 PDT 2014

Those owning an e-reader, have probably already and Adobe ID and you do not necessarily Digital Editions but probably ANY reader Program will do (including Calibre)

But Yes, the first few I got from them where direct downloads, just the last two wher thsi more complicated versions.

BTW, project Gutenberg also has some (cook)books of interest like the Apicius (latin and Vehlig translation), Taillevent

http://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Cookery_%28Bookshelf%29

De re coquinaria  (Latin)

Cookery and Dining in Imperial Rome  (Translation of "De re coquinaria.")

The Forme of Cury

The Queen-like Closet or Rich Cabinet  (though from the 1670ties it is intresting)

Chocolate, or, An Indian drinke from 1650

A Queens Delight anotehr one from the 1670ties

Le viandier de Taillevent (french)

Il libro della cucina del sec. XIV (italian)

Katharina

Message: 6