[Sca-cooks] Papa Gunther--- READ THIS!!!!!

Colin MacNachtan colin at mccr.org
Thu May 8 10:31:31 PDT 2014

On Thursday, May 08, 2014 12:24:51 PM Saint Phlip wrote:
> The fix?  ansteorra.org _desperately_ needs to upgrade their version of
> mailman to newest (it only came out a few days ago) and turn on the DMARC
> header munging features.  Also, they need to add lists.ansteorra.org to the
> SPF record, since that's probably what's causing messages to get dumped to
> GMail's spam folder.

According to the mail that came out on Ansteorra's announce mailing list on
Tuesday, our hosting provider intended to upgrade its mailman software last
night (Wednesday night) to fix the problem.  They're moving to 2.1.17, if that
helps.

I don't know whether the upgrade actually happened as scheduled.

Colin