[Sca-cooks] Papa Gunther--- READ THIS!!!!!

Saint Phlip saintphlip at gmail.com
Thu May 8 14:04:37 PDT 2014

Well, regardless, they're more likely to listen to Gunther, as list Owner,
that to the rest of us. Hopefully he'l see it.

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 3:03 PM, Joel Lord <jpl at ilk.org> wrote:

> On 5/8/2014 1:31 PM, Colin MacNachtan wrote:
>
>> On Thursday, May 08, 2014 12:24:51 PM Saint Phlip wrote:
>>
>>> The fix?  ansteorra.org _desperately_ needs to upgrade their version of
>>> mailman to newest (it only came out a few days ago) and turn on the DMARC
>>> header munging features.  Also, they need to add lists.ansteorra.org to
>>> the
>>> SPF record, since that's probably what's causing messages to get dumped
>>> GMail's spam folder.
>>>

>> According to the mail that came out on Ansteorra's announce mailing list
>> on
>> Tuesday, our hosting provider intended to upgrade its mailman software
>> last
>> night (Wednesday night) to fix the problem.  They're moving to 2.1.17, if
>> that
>> helps.
>>
>> I don't know whether the upgrade actually happened as scheduled.
>>

> 2.1.17 does not include the fix for this, 2.1.18 is when it was added.
>

> --
> Joel Lord
> Web Administrator, Alpha Psi Omega Grand Cast
> etc... etc... etc...

Saint Phlip

So, you think your data is safe?
http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/01/23/schneier.google.hacking/index.html?hpt=T2

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

.I never wanted to see anybody die, but there are a few obituary notices I
have read with pleasure. -Clarence Darrow