[Sca-cooks] Feast in a Thousand and One Nights (was Odd Question)

JIMCHEVAL at aol.com JIMCHEVAL at aol.com
Sun May 11 11:32:06 PDT 2014

Again, I see no evidence of that in the copies on-line. But one strategy
might be to look for secondary works on Burtons' translations which reference
 this.

Also, the copies I looked at all had indexes. So if you get physical copies
 from the library, you can always try that route.

Jim  Chevallier
_www.chezjim.com_ (http://www.chezjim.com/)

Beyond Apicius (2):  recipes from other Roman sources
_http://leslefts.blogspot.com/2014/05/beyond-apicius-2-recipes-from-other.ht
ml_
(http://leslefts.blogspot.com/2014/04/beyond-wine-water-and-beer-what-else.html)

In a message dated 5/11/2014 11:29:21 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,