[Sca-cooks] The prohibition of the metal fork to convey organic substances to the mouth

Susan Lord Williams lordhunt at gmail.com
Wed May 14 16:59:03 PDT 2014

We are going off the subject.

The prohibition of the metal fork has nothing to do with kosher foods, with spoons or with knives.

If you want to talk about kosher foods then title your topic as such.

My intention is that we try to locate a passage in the Bible that could mean that the metal fork was prohibited because if used to convey organic food to the mouth it could poison the user and he could, therefore, die of “the plague" incurred by this.