[Sca-cooks] News about Here Be DRAGONS Cake and Subtletie Contest

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed May 21 11:57:18 PDT 2014

Just a reminder that this contest for Dragon cakes and subtleties will be held at the Midrealm Crown. We have been informed that there is no safe place on site to store entries prior to Sunday. So please.... Do not bring entries to the event on Saturday. There's no place to store them!

Do bring them on Sunday and turn them in before 2 PM.

Thanks

Johnnae