[Sca-cooks] Article on Icelandic food featuring Nanna R.

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Nov 18 16:14:16 PST 2014

Hi All

Devra asked that I relay the following message to you all.

She still can't post to the list.

Johnnae

In the new issue of Saveur Magazine they have an article of Christmas in Iceland, and one of the featured cooks is Nanna Rognvaldardottir.

Do you think this is the Nanna who used to be on the Cooks List?

They have a full-page photo of laufabraud (leaf bread) which includes a leaf bread iron for cutting the traditional designs!

You might mention this on Ansteorra Cooks' List since I still seem to be unable to post.

Have a good holiday!

Devra