[Sca-cooks] Parsnips

Deborah Hammons mistressaldyth at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 07:35:29 PDT 2014

Thanks everybody.  Finally got to the real computer.  I think I can forward
information on to the teacher that the source(s) that were referenced were
horse hockey.  Does anyone know Dame Alice in An Tir?  This was on a hand
written note in the "documentation" listed for the class, and it was from
1998.  I am going to attribute this one to total ignorance, not malice.
Reminds me of the documentation I saw listing Fabulous Feasts as a source
for the Saint Johns Rice.......and so totally authentic......

Aldyth