[Sca-cooks] Parsnips

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Mon Oct 6 10:18:02 PDT 2014

If you have them, could you kindly post the information on the original
sources.  I'm interested in seeing where this comes from.

Ignorance, perhaps, but more likely accepting authority without
verification, something that has bitten me a time or twice.  It's hard to
thoroughly vet every factoid and what usually really gets you is a throwaway
comment by a respected researcher.  Everybody makes errors.  Lord knows,
I've made plenty.  All you can do is move forward, learn more and correct
your ideas.

Bear

Thanks everybody.  Finally got to the real computer.  I think I can forward
information on to the teacher that the source(s) that were referenced were
horse hockey.  Does anyone know Dame Alice in An Tir?  This was on a hand
written note in the "documentation" listed for the class, and it was from
1998.  I am going to attribute this one to total ignorance, not malice.
Reminds me of the documentation I saw listing Fabulous Feasts as a source
for the Saint Johns Rice.......and so totally authentic......

Aldyth