[Sca-cooks] illusion foods

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 15:27:35 PDT 2014

Faerisa mentioned:
<<< I have created many stand alone subtleties & illusion foods over the years as well as 2 illusion food heavy feasts. The first one I cooked I believe is already archived in the florilegium. >>>

Hmm. The following is the only feast report I have on an illusion food feast, and I don’t think it is yours. Maybe yours was just lumped in with other illusion feasts in the illusion-foods-msg file? If not, please send me the info again and meanwhile, I will continue to look for it.

I had this one mis-filed. I forgot to move it when I split off the FEAST-REVIEW section from the FEASTS section. So, the link didn’t bring it up. if you think something is missing from the Florilegium, PLEASE email me.

ill-fd-feast-art (10K) 12/ 8/97 A feast consisting of illusion foods.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEAST-REVIEWS/ill-fd-feast-art.html

Some wonderful ideas in this file. Either for a whole feast of illusion foods or just a few to add in to your regular feasts.

Stefan
————
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris