[Sca-cooks] illusion foods

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 15:57:56 PDT 2014

<<< This is my first illusion feast:
Valentines-Fst-art.rtfFile Format: Rich Text FormatBardic Madness Feast - A Valentines Day themed feast in Barony of Castel Rouge, Pricipality of Northshield, ... Head Cook: Baroness Faerisa Gwynarden.www.florilegium.orgwww.florilegium.org/files/FEAST-REVIEWS/Valentines-Fst-art.rtf Faerisa >>>

Oops. In hindsight, I really didn’t do a good job of describing that feast, leaving out the significant points that it was illusion foods and aphrodisiacs.

That should be corrected now, in both the file and the file description.
Valentine-fst-art by Faerisa Gwynarden (Illusion foods and aphrodisiacs)

Errr. Actually:
Valentine-fst-art (28K) 3/23/04 A Valentines Day themed feast by Faerisa Gwynarden (Illusion foods and aphrodisiacs)

I just upgraded to the latest version of Mac OS, (Yosemite) and now the Safari web browser has decided it is smarter than I am, and deletes the file size and the date if I use the upper menu paste command. The on page menu paste gives the bottom, which is what is actually in the file I am pasting from. <Grumble>

The new description also gives credit to Baroness Faerisa, now.

If folks see things in the Florilegium that could be clarified or improved, please let me know.  Assuming of course, that the site is worth maintaining.

Now, Faerisa, about those second and third illusion feasts...

Stefan
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris