[Sca-cooks] Meyer lemons

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 19:51:10 PDT 2014

<<< I have a full bag (about 10 lbs?)  of organic Meyer lemons - any ideas on what I can do with them?   I made preserved lemons the last time I got them, and would like to try something different.

Lady Natal'ia Georgievicha >>>

I’m not sure which type of preserved lemons you made previously, but this might have some more recipes:
presrvd-lemons-msg(45K) 10/29/11 Dried, pickled and salted preserved lemons.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-FRUITS/presrvd-lemons-msg.html

How are Meyer lemons different from other lemons? Are they period for Europe?

Anyway, since they are organic, perhaps candying them.

candied-fruit-msg (48K) 7/ 3/11 Period candied fruit. Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-SWEETS/candied-fruit-msg.html

candied-peels-art (16K) 3/21/06 "Candied Fruit Peel" by Dame Alys Katharine.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-SWEETS/candied-peels-art.html

candied-peels-msg (75K) 5/25/13 Candied fruit peels. A late period treat.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-SWEETS/candied-peels-msg.html

Stefan
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com