[Sca-cooks] International Air travel prohibitions

JIMCHEVAL at aol.com JIMCHEVAL at aol.com
Fri Jul 24 15:29:20 PDT 2015

As a general rule I think you should expect any agricultural product MIGHT
be forbidden. At the least you should declare it as a matter of course.

Jim  Chevallier
_www.chezjim.com_ (http://www.chezjim.com/)

FRENCH BREAD HISTORY:  Late medieval bread
http://leslefts.blogspot.com/2015/06/french-bread-history-late-medieval-brea
d.html

In a message dated 7/24/2015 3:06:46 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,