[Sca-cooks] Outlands Crown Tournament Feast - What I'm planning...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 21:19:00 PDT 2015

<<< I'm sorry?  Donkey meat?  I am confused. (Reference to something Stefan
said in the previous thread) >>>

Just trying to joke a bit. It can be rather difficult to find cheap beef these days, so I was joking that it must be donkey or something else.

Although it has been eggs that I’ve seen take off in price lately, They’ve been going uo in price even faster than beef. Here, there’re now about double what they were six months or a year ago. ($3 instead of $1.50/dozen).

Stefan
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris