[Sca-cooks] Good Food Feast in Lochac

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 21:31:35 PDT 2015

Susan Lin said:
<<< I still hold out hope to some day to a completely period and documentable
feast.  I want to do it as a dinner event only - some period music and
dancing and food.  Still on my wish list. >>>

Just to whet your appetite and perhaps to give you, and others, an ideal to strive for, checkout the recent “Good Food Feast” in Lochac.
http://history.lochac.sca.org/event/GFF-2015

"The concept underpinning the Good Food Feast is fine dining, rather than bulk catering. Therefore, the menu includes dishes which are rarely (if ever seen) at a normal event due to their cost and complexity.”

Stefan
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris