[Sca-cooks] watermelons

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 21:52:05 PDT 2015

Okay, this Florilegium file has a bit more about watermelons and our previous discussions about them. (Grrr. Got to get that search function working again)

fruit-melons-msg (36K) 10/ 8/08 Period melons. References. Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-FRUITS/fruit-melons-msg.html

Among the sources/comments is "Tacuinum Sanitatis in Medicina” that we’ve been discussing in a different thread.