[Sca-cooks] OP: One way to increase your protein intake

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Sat May 2 20:17:49 PDT 2015

We just bought cricket flour.  We could have gotten 100% cricket but we
chose a blend with wheat flour and buckwheat flour.
We'll be making cookies to bring to my family and of course won't tell them
what they're made of until after they eat them.

This happened because my niece made a video about what foods were or were
not allowed during Passover.

This is what we got:  http://www.cricketflours.com/

Shoshanah