[Sca-cooks] Kosher Crickets was Re: OP: One way to increase your protein intake

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Mon May 4 15:45:53 PDT 2015

And for those of us who are not Talmudic scholars, here are a couple sources
I've come across:

https://www.ou.org/torah/mitzvot/taryag/mitzvah158/

http://www.betemunah.org/eating.html

Just three or four sides?  I thought it would be n to the n-1 power, where n
= the number of scholars in the discussion and the results would be a
perfect example of Sayre's Law.

Bear