[Sca-cooks] OP: One way to increase your protein intake

Robin Carroll-Mann rcarrollmann at gmail.com
Thu May 14 19:59:16 PDT 2015

I think you are overreacting.  This is the sort of situation that depends
very much on context.  The lady did not say that she was going to bring the
cookies to your house, to a random friend, or a baronial potluck.  That
would be irresponsible.  She said she would serve them to *her family*.  I
presume she knows the members of her family, and if they have allergies,
other health issues, or religious or philosophical issues with eating
insects.

Also, it's possible to disagree with what someone says without screaming
vulgar insults, especially in the first reply.  Master Gunthar, owner of
the list, has said repeatedly that he regards the conversations here to
take place in his living-room, and that he expects his guests to behave
accordingly.  (I have no official standing on this list.  I'm just a fellow
guest in the living-room, but I'd much rather hear a passionate,
well-reasoned argument than a rant punctuated by shouting.)

Brighid ni Chiarain