[Sca-cooks] Uses for Whey?

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Nov 11 04:15:11 PST 2015

Bear provides a good overview. Besides being drunk as a beverage, whey was also used in various medicinal recipes and cures.
As to pickling with it, a number of modern blogs suggest 'don't do it!' Or don't bother.
http://www.picklemetoo.com/2012/07/26/no-whey-no-way/
Some uses here-
http://snip.ly/M3Il#http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/2011/06/16-ways-to-use-your-whey.html
http://www.cheesemaking.com/Whey1.html