[Sca-cooks] Uses for Whey?

Patricia Dunham chimene at ravensgard.org
Thu Nov 12 14:36:50 PST 2015

maybe you have friend(s) who DO garden, or who have landscape plants that would appreciate the PH? I wouldn't put it in our backyard pond (because fishies), but I have raspberries and blueberries and rhododenra and azalea, and had potatoes this summer… that all like acid conditions/fertilizers…

we didn't lose any plants this summer, but did start "harvesting" the run-up-to-heat-shower-water this year!

writing from a finally-not-weirdly-dry Willamette Valley
chimene in eugene or