[Sca-cooks] quince question - BLETTING!

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Nov 16 07:43:33 PST 2015

Probably not worth the bother for one small quince, but there is an excellent book titled Quinces: Growing and Cooking by Prospect Books. Worth knowing about if you are into quinces.
https://prospectbooks.co.uk/products-page/current-titles/quinces-growing-and-cooking/

If you come across more fruit, take a look at this lovely quince paste here
http://www.historicfood.com/Quinces%20Recipe.htm

Johnnae
Sent from my iPad