[Sca-cooks] Quince recipes

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 11:53:56 PST 2015

Sorry I am in India now far from my books. I didn't say the book was period
I said only the recipe was since they used period ingredients. Maybe I
expressed me wrongly I apologize.
Ana

Ps: the book is in French and it's only called Maroccan food if my memory
don't betray me. It was from there I took the tagine recipe.