[Sca-cooks] Moroccan recipes, was Quince recipes

Galefridus Peregrinus galefridus at optimum.net
Wed Nov 18 12:37:56 PST 2015

The recipes Ibn Razin's Fadalat al-Khiwan is considered to be primarily
Andalusian; however, as best as I can tell, Ibn Razin lived most of his
life in North Africa. It may be that his recipes are culturally
Andalusian (he was born and lived the first third of his life there),
but it seems that most his recipes were actually written while he was
living in North Africa.

-- Galefridus