[Sca-cooks] Soapstone pots galore

Drew Shiel gothwalk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 00:46:02 PDT 2015

Magnificent. My chances of being in Brazil are essentially zero, but can I
ask how much you paid for them? I have people keeping an eye out for them
in various ethnic markets in London, but so far, no luck.

Aodh

On 14 October 2015 at 22:03, David Friedman <ddfr at daviddfriedman.com> wrote:

> I am currently in Belo Horizonte, Brazil, which is where soapstone pots
> come from. I bought six today. I expect we'll use a couple for some of the
> al-Warraq recipes that recommend them, keep the others to give away to
> interested parties.
>
> Assuming they all get home unbroken.
>
> --
> David Friedman
> www.daviddfriedman.com
> http://daviddfriedman.blogspot.com/

http://about.me/drewshiel
"Luck affects everything. Let your hook always be cast; in the stream where
you least expect it there will be a fish." -- Ovid.