[Sca-cooks] Spanish Food Service Resources

Robin Carroll-Mann rcarrollmann at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 14:28:27 PDT 2015

*waves*  Hello, and welcome!  That's my translation online in the
Florilegium.  I only translated the recipes, but there is a full
translation by another person that was printed--I don't know if there are
still copies for sale.  There should be some useful files elsewhere in the
Florilegium and serving and carving at Spanish feasts.

Some of the organizers of the Spanish PPF from the West Kingdom (which I
was privileged to attend) should be on this list.  If not, I can ask them
to reach out to you.

Feel free to ask me questions, either on-list or off.  I'm at work just
now, and can't take much time to link to useful resources, but will be glad
to do so later.

in service,
Brighid ni Chiarain, OL
Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom