[Sca-cooks] Recent Finds

Daniel And elizabeth phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Mon Sep 7 07:57:23 PDT 2015

Just went to an estate sale and scored four R. H. Forschner Victorinox kitchen knives; an 8 inch chef's, an 8 inch slicer, a 6 inch slicer and an 8 in bread knife for $3. all will go into my traveling set. Also a sterling silver salt and pepper, shaker set for a buck, a couple of tiny spoons, a napkin ring and a tiny cup all sterling silver for a buck. In addition I bought two cast iron frying pans, one large one small for $3. I love family run estate sales.