[Sca-cooks] Cooking without Fire

Glenn Gorsuch ggorsuch at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 12:26:56 PDT 2016

Actually, the last entry there IS new information to me--similar to the
Anglo-Normal source but from Germany and a few centuries later, with tin
dishes instead of an earthenware pot.  It means the technique was known at
least more broadly than I thought!  Nifty!  My effusive thanks!

If I can get my hands on quicklime (and I think I have a local source),
then after the Playdate at Golden Beltane, I will give you a writeup to add
to that file!

Gwyn