[Sca-cooks] Cooking without Fire

Donna Green donnaegreen at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 12:23:39 PDT 2016

Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 22:51:42 -0500
From: Stefan li Rous <stefanlirous at gmail.com>
To: Cooks within the SCA <sca-cooks at lists.ansteorra.org>
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Cooking without Fire

Stefan wrote:
<Good to hear the Florilegium is still being useful.>
Very useful and much appreciated

<<< If I can get my hands on quicklime (and I think I have a local source),
then after the Playdate at Golden Beltane, I will give you a writeup to add
to that file! >>>

<Not sure where or when that is. :-) >
Golden Beltane is the West's upcoming 10 day celebration of our 50th birthday. The site is gorgeous. The weather has been beautiful. A fair number of dinosaurs (folks from AS Single Digits) are coming out to the woodwork. It will be a most excellent event. Come join us :-)
Juana IsabellaWest