[Sca-cooks] Edible Camphor and Honey

Galefridus Peregrinus galefridus at optimum.net
Wed Apr 27 12:38:55 PDT 2016

I've played a fair amount with various grades of honey in an effort to
make some of the confections in al-Warraq. I found that I did well to
try to find regional honeys, preferably raw and unfiltered. Inexpensive
grocery store honey is OK for initial practice, but the higher quality
honey behaves differently and results in a more delicate flavor.

-- Galefridus